I'm so busy, is the only food that is quick take away?
Answer: No! There are plenty of healthy choices that are quick and easy to make, or purchase, instead of fried chicken, fish and chips or hamburgers. Any milk bar will make you a salad sandwich or roll.
In winter, soup and a bread roll is a great choice. Stir fries are made in minutes. A barbecue chicken is easily purchased - remove the skin and serve with a big salad or vegetables quickly steamed in the microwave.
Result? A difficult problem solved with ease and a healthy satisfying lunch or dinner in minutes.
- Exercise is too much like hard work, where do I begin?
- I don’t like
jogging or walking, what can I do?
- I’m worried that I’m not getting enough
iron. How much iron should I have each day?
- Are you getting enough calcium?
- How can I find time for breakfast?
- How can I get going without my coffee to start the day?
- How can I find time to
- I want a snack with flavour – what can I eat?
- How can I stop my friends sabotaging all my attempts to eat healthier?
- All I’ve ever eaten for lunch is a pie and
sauce! What else is there for lunch?
- What should I be drinking?
- I work long hours. How can I find the time to cook?
- I dine out often! How can I lose weight and still do this?
- How can I be thin like the models in the magazines?
- My family loves all my traditional family recipes – I
can keep cooking them and still lose weight?
- I’ve failed on every diet
I’ve ever attempted! What’s gone wrong?
- Why do people keep offering me food and even if I say no, no, no they still
- Food is everywhere! Why do I get tempted all the time?
- How do those goodies just find their own way into my supermarket trolley?
- The kids demand I buy all those snacks! How can I say no?
- Why can’t I last more than a day on a diet?
- Why are lifestyle changes are so difficult to make?
- Why do I feel as it my life is stuck in a rut?
- I can’t afford to go on expensive pre packaged food diets – what
can I do?
- I’d really love to be slimmer, but why do I
think I will never succeed?
- There is so much conflicting nutrition information in magazines and on
TV! What is really correct?
- I have a family history of diabetes – is it
important I lose weight?
- I plan to eat well each day,
why does it all fall by the wayside?
- Plateaus are so discouraging! What causes a dieting plateau?
- I don’t want to change anything! Why shouldn’t
I keep eating the food I like?
- I lasted on my last diet for three weeks and then
my mother arrived to stay and it all fell apart
- Why does everyone around me at work and at home seem so depressed
- I’ve lost and gained weight back on again more
times than I care to remember! Why does overweight keep finding me?
- I’d love to lose weight, but my husband says
he loves me just the way I am. Is he telling me the truth?
- My whole family is overweight – if I lose weight, won’t
I feel like the odd one out?
- I’ve got young children – how can I
find the time to lose weight?
- Why does something always happen
to prevent me from reaching my goals?
- I try to lose weight, so why do I fail each time?
- I’m so busy, is the only food that is quick
- I really envy all my friends who are slim and full of energy. Why is life
- Why do most of my friends say how bad everything is in their life and shoot
all my attempts to improve myself down in flames?
- I’ve heard about “goal
setting” but am a bit confused. How do you “goal set”?
- Do we really need 8-10 hours
sleep each night?
- How can losing weight make me
- How can I exercise when it’s too cold to get
out in the winter?
- Why do I feel such a sense of failure when I always put weight back on
again after going on a diet?
- Why are my thin friends so lucky?
- I’ve thought about beginning so many diets in the past. Why
can’t I never get around to it?
- I’d love to do all sorts of things in my life. Why is it that somehow
I just don’t get there?
- I really hope I’ll be slim
and happy one day – will it happen?
- Why doesn’t anyone ever do anything for me?