Do we really need 8-10 hours sleep each night?
Research shows that most people really only require six hours. This means that most of us have two hours extra each day to live life, learn, fit in exercise, spend with family before school or work.
Added up over a year, that is 728 hours extra to achieve our goals.
- Exercise is too much like hard work, where do I begin?
- I don’t like
jogging or walking, what can I do?
- I’m worried that I’m not getting enough
iron. How much iron should I have each day?
- Are you getting enough calcium?
- How can I find time for breakfast?
- How can I get going without my coffee to start the day?
- How can I find time to
- I want a snack with flavour – what can I eat?
- How can I stop my friends sabotaging all my attempts to eat healthier?
- All I’ve ever eaten for lunch is a pie and
sauce! What else is there for lunch?
- What should I be drinking?
- I work long hours. How can I find the time to cook?
- I dine out often! How can I lose weight and still do this?
- How can I be thin like the models in the magazines?
- My family loves all my traditional family recipes – I
can keep cooking them and still lose weight?
- I’ve failed on every diet
I’ve ever attempted! What’s gone wrong?
- Why do people keep offering me food and even if I say no, no, no they still
- Food is everywhere! Why do I get tempted all the time?
- How do those goodies just find their own way into my supermarket trolley?
- The kids demand I buy all those snacks! How can I say no?
- Why can’t I last more than a day on a diet?
- Why are lifestyle changes are so difficult to make?
- Why do I feel as it my life is stuck in a rut?
- I can’t afford to go on expensive pre packaged food diets – what
can I do?
- I’d really love to be slimmer, but why do I
think I will never succeed?
- There is so much conflicting nutrition information in magazines and on
TV! What is really correct?
- I have a family history of diabetes – is it
important I lose weight?
- I plan to eat well each day,
why does it all fall by the wayside?
- Plateaus are so discouraging! What causes a dieting plateau?
- I don’t want to change anything! Why shouldn’t
I keep eating the food I like?
- I lasted on my last diet for three weeks and then
my mother arrived to stay and it all fell apart
- Why does everyone around me at work and at home seem so depressed
- I’ve lost and gained weight back on again more
times than I care to remember! Why does overweight keep finding me?
- I’d love to lose weight, but my husband says
he loves me just the way I am. Is he telling me the truth?
- My whole family is overweight – if I lose weight, won’t
I feel like the odd one out?
- I’ve got young children – how can I
find the time to lose weight?
- Why does something always happen
to prevent me from reaching my goals?
- I try to lose weight, so why do I fail each time?
- I’m so busy, is the only food that is quick
- I really envy all my friends who are slim and full of energy. Why is life
- Why do most of my friends say how bad everything is in their life and shoot
all my attempts to improve myself down in flames?
- I’ve heard about “goal
setting” but am a bit confused. How do you “goal set”?
- Do we really need 8-10 hours
sleep each night?
- How can losing weight make me
- How can I exercise when it’s too cold to get
out in the winter?
- Why do I feel such a sense of failure when I always put weight back on
again after going on a diet?
- Why are my thin friends so lucky?
- I’ve thought about beginning so many diets in the past. Why
can’t I never get around to it?
- I’d love to do all sorts of things in my life. Why is it that somehow
I just don’t get there?
- I really hope I’ll be slim
and happy one day – will it happen?
- Why doesn’t anyone ever do anything for me?