Healthy Recipes: Pork with Red Cabbage and Apple
- 400gm pork steak
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 onion, sliced finely
- 400gm red cabbage, sliced finely
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 green apple, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon light soya sauce
Cut pork into fine strips. Dry fry the pork in a wok, adding a little water
if necessary to prevent burning. Remove pork when browned.
Dry fry onion, garlic
and ginger for two minutes. Add cabbage, green apple and soya sauce and stir
fry for three minutes.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with rice. Serves