Healthy Recipes: Fish Steaks with Hot Chilli Sauce
- 600gms fish steaks cut 1½ inch thick
- 2 medium onions, sliced finely
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2-4 red or green hot chilli peppers chopped
- Fresh, peeled tomatoes or 400gm can of peeled chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil (or parsley)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh oregano
- Pepper to taste
Gently dry fry onion, garlic and chilli in a large non stick an.
herbs and pepper. Place fish steaks on mixture and cook over medium heat. Turn
once. Cook until fish is just done.
Serve with rice and grilled banana. Serves